发布时间：2020-10-14 人气： 作者：龙门尚学
51. Online voting becomes increasingly popular, and many competitions get people involved init.
increasingly popular 越来越流行；
be / get involved (in / with) 参与
52. Chinese knots stand forfriendship, love and good luck.
stand for 象征
53. With their help, I have made great progress.
with sb's help 在某人的帮助下；
make progress 取得进步
54. He inspires me to major inEnglish in college, to be a bridge between China and the world.
inspire sb to do sth 鼓励 / 激励某人做某事；
major in 主修
55. As a student, there is nothing better thanbeing praised by my teacher before my classmates.
there is nothing better than 没有比……更好的了
56. I used totry effective methods to achievemy academic goals.
used to do sth 过去常常做某事；
achieve one’s goal 实现目标
57. Ihave such a good command ofEnglish thatI am elected asassistant to my English teacher.
have a good command of 精通；
such … that 如此以至于；be elected as 被选为
58. Helen has set an excellent example toall of us.
set an example to sb 给某人树立榜样
59. My deskmate admires my fluent Englishvery much and I usually feel encouraged by his compliments.
fluent English 流利的英语；encouraged 受到鼓舞的
60. Spare no effort to acquire knowledgeand never get discouragedeasily.
spare no effort to do sth 不遗余力地做某事；
acquire knowledge 获取知识；
61. We should take pains toimprove ourselves through learning and get prepared forthe future.
take pains to do sth 努力 / 下苦功做某事；
get / be prepared for 为……作好准备
62. It is my / an honor tobe here to share withyou my opinions on what to learn in senior high school.
it is an honour to do sth 很荣幸做某事；
share with 与……分享
63. I decided on science as my main subject of study. The reasons are as follows.
as follows 如下
64. So far we have conducted a variety of activitieson English learning.
conduct activities 开展活动；
a variety / varieties of 各式各样的
65. High school students are faced witha choice between arts and science.
be faced with 面临
66. I've been learning English for 10 years, and I speak fluent English.
67. I'd like to make some suggestions onEnglish teaching and learning in our school.
make suggestions on 对……提出建议
68. In addition toreading for knowledge, we read for fun and inspiration.
in addition to 除……之外 (还)
69. For one thing, reading literary books help to improve my writing skills and broaden my horizons. For another, they can enrich my life.
for one thing …, for another (thing) … 首先……，再者……
70. I'd also like to know how much I have to pay for the course and whether accommodation is included.
71. I'm kind, easy-going and always ready tohelp others.
be ready to do sth 准备做某事
72. With my special care, my mother recovered quickly.
73. I wastotally engaged inmy study and seldom paid attention tomy mother's feelings.
be engaged in sth 忙于某事；
pay attention to 注意
74. I'm easy to get along withand I like to make friends.
get along with 与……相处融洽
75. Being an active young person, I like sports and outdoor activities.
76. Some of us always take it for granted (that)our parents or grandparents should take care of us.
take ... for granted (that) 认为……理所当然
77. I think all of us should mind our behaviorin public places.
78. If it's convenient for you, let's meet at 8:30 outside the school gate.
it is convenient (for sb) to do sth (某人) 方便做某事
79. I can do my bitto help with the housework, so as toshare mother's daily burden.
do one’s bit 尽自己的本分；so as to 为了
80. Let me know what time suits you best.
81. I wonder if it is convenient foryou to join me invisiting the exhibition.
I wonder if / whether 我不知道是否……；
it is convenient (for sb) to do sth (某人) 方便做某事；
join sb in doing sth 和某人一起做某事
82. I worked hard and got along well withmy teachers and classmates.
got along with 与……相处融洽
83. We must learn to handle conflictscalmly and wisely.
84. I managed to persuademy classmates intoaccepting my idea.
manage to do sth 设法做某事；
persuade sb into doing sth 说服某人做某事
85. Good listening can show respect, promoteunderstanding, and improveinterpersonal relationship.
promote 促进；improve 改善
86. In a word, good listening can reallyenable us to get closer toeach other.
in a word 总之；
enable sb / sth to do sth 使某人 / 某事物做某事；
get close to 接近
87. Everyone in our society should help those in need.
in need 在困难中；在困境中
88. It is greatly important totry to keep a good relationship withother classmates. 努力和其他同学保持良好关系非常重要。
it is important to do sth 做某事很重要；
keep a good relationship with 与……保持良好的关系
89.Instead ofblaming each other, we should communicate more.
instead of 代替；而不是
90. It is a good opportunityfor the only child like metolearn to share and work together.
an opportunity to do sth 做某事的机会
91. I'd bemore than happy tohelp.
more than 非常
92. While climbing the mountain, we enjoyed the warm sunshine and a beautiful view.
93. With the Spring Festival drawing near, people will hold all varieties ofactivities.
draw near 接近 / 靠近；
a variety / varieties of 各式各样的
94. Watching films is regarded as a good means ofentertainment.
be regarded as 被认为 / 视作；
a means of ……的方式
95. I’d like to invite you to join us for a visit to the nearby nursing home next Saturday for the Double Ninth Festival.
96. We’ll go and make dumplings and cakes with the elderly peoplethere.
the elderly people：老年人
97. We’ll also spend some fun time together singing, dancing and playing games, which we hope will make them happy.
98. We should strictly follow traffic rules rather than complain abouttraffic jams.
follow rules 遵守规则；
rather than 而不；
complain about 抱怨
99. What's worse, some drivers do not think it vital toobey traffic rules.
what’s worse 更糟糕的是；
think it vital to do sth 认为做某事至关重要
100. Traffic issues not onlyaffect our everyday life, butmay alsothreaten people's lives.
not only … but also 不仅……而且……；